Wednesday 4 July 2012

The begining of a long journey...

After researching about properties in the US for over a year, I had made up my mind to buy a property in Atlanta. This was changed by an investor I talked to a couple of months ago who put the idea of buying in Atlanta really down. His arguments where that there is very high vacancy rate, low class of tenant for the type of property I could afford. Instead he suggested to buy in Florida. I have been doing some research and I am looking at buying either in Miami or in Ft Myers/Coral Coast. But time its slowly running out as we are planning to fly to the US late next month...

1 comment:

  1. Hi, interesting post. When we were looking at areas to invest in the US, we also considered Atlant but changed out minds due to the high vacancy rates. We eventually bought in the Fort Myers area. If you'd like to know more about our investment then check out our blog:

    http://streamlineinvestingaustralia.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete